Earn Money Online

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Hedonistic Love

Ideal lifestyle
Some people like the ideal or lifestyle of putting their use for each other somewhere near the center. she gets to live in his house as a benefit and drive his nice car, and he gets to enjoy her parents holiday home or boat, and her amazing cuisine skills and charming company (I hope that doesn’t sound stereotypical and apologies if it does it is not intended.). It expresses a truth that it is a form of love... not true love for me, but it is as healthy, possible and practical as many of the other healthy styles. People can be on good footing. In work one can network having friends on the basis of utility, and it is very common. A negative is usually that people have unexpected desires, demands or requirements which they have not been honest about, or have forgotten to share, and this brings an end to many utility friendships. Like my friend didn’t feed my cats when I wanted them to and I perceive they owe me a favour. Like Judge Judy expresses with all utility friendship deals... get a written agreement ^_^. But many people will find this wrong or guilt trip someone for suggesting it. It can be messy and complicated, but that doesn’t mean there aren’t good managers who make it work, and the right way.

No comments:

Post a Comment